Stace and Joey

Two people living life to their convictions; one day at a time. Together in love, life, and happiness.



Trying their best to raise 5 phenomenal kids and keep a happy home.



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ringing in the New Year

January 1, 2010

We rang in the New Year in the most special way possible. Joe and I got married! We wrote our vows together and surrounded ourselves with very close people who have supported us this past year. It was romantic and beautiful. I married my best friend. I took his name and we pledged to love each other always. This will be the easy part. I love every minute spent with Joe and feel we have both grown tremendously in the past year. We do wish that one more person had been here to share in our day but circumstances as they are; this was not to be. Maybe someday she will know she was in our hearts this day and everyday we've been together. Here are a few pictures of our night. We finished off a tumultuous year by starting it the best way we knew how; in love and together. I love you Joey. xoxo
Your Wife







Special thanks to Sam for these photos!

No comments: