Stace and Joey

Two people living life to their convictions; one day at a time. Together in love, life, and happiness.



Trying their best to raise 5 phenomenal kids and keep a happy home.



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The New Year's Resolution.....


January 6, 2010
I know many of us speak of resolutions to have for the New Year filled with countless things we want to do. Exercise, eat better, lose weight, quit smoking, the lists go on and on. I don't make Resolutions. I never stick to them.
I think instead I will make a goal list. Nothing that has to be done in any order but a list of things I'd like to do. I am thinking I may just take the time to think of 52 things I would like to accomplish alone or with Joe or the whole family and work at it. A fellow blogger does a list of personal things each year at her birthday and I love this idea as well. Maybe I will have 2 goal lists this year~ 38 for 38 years and the 1 goal a week. It will definitely fill my days and make me feel productive.
I know the first will be to write everyday. Mind you; it may not be on here but it will happen. I've always wanted to write a book. I've started it in my head and on the computer several times but never felt the inspiration I've needed. I think that the last year has been inspiring and filled with support and I am ready now.
So I will close in saying I have plenty to update you on but will try to do it bit by bit.
Take care and hope your New Year was everything you dreamed it would be.
Stace

No comments: