Stace and Joey

Two people living life to their convictions; one day at a time. Together in love, life, and happiness.



Trying their best to raise 5 phenomenal kids and keep a happy home.



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Saturday of 2010

January 2, 2010

Woke to the not so pleasant vibrating of the pager. But very glad we decided to stay home this weekend with Joe being on call. It was nice to wake up next to my husband and with a quick kiss he was off to call the service.
In a matter of an hour we had 4 calls. I quickly packed my crocheting bag and some snacks while he got his van ready and made 2 coffees. We were off to help people who needed heat and electric. I know you might think it silly that we go on his calls together but that is exactly what it is; us together. What better way to spend my weekend? I can think of none. With him by my side I am ready to face anything. I am most blessed.
Stace

No comments: