Stace and Joey

Two people living life to their convictions; one day at a time. Together in love, life, and happiness.



Trying their best to raise 5 phenomenal kids and keep a happy home.



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to School....

January 4, 2010

to prove to Mom and Dad we are not fools!

Yes we recently watched Billy Madison. AND yes the kids are back in school. I was nervous that we would have another snow day but Mother Nature held off. It is bitterly cold though and have made sure the kids bundle every day.

Back to school also means get the house back in order and that is what I'm trying to do. Hopefully I can finish the kitchen and bedroom this week. I am really hoping on some sort of inspirational miracle to help me figure out the bedroom. The side with the bed is perfect. The soon to be bathroom is holding out on some new rooms so that is summer time work but does need some tidying up.

All in due time. First I must get some coffee and go to the Post Office.

Then home for kids coming in from school! Have a great day!
Stace

Matt at Hoosac during Fire Awareness Week!

No comments: