Stace and Joey

Two people living life to their convictions; one day at a time. Together in love, life, and happiness.



Trying their best to raise 5 phenomenal kids and keep a happy home.



Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Little of This and a Little of That....

January 5, 2010
This winter has found me crocheting and doing embroidery along with several other crafts.

I am happy to have made scarves for all the nieces for Christmas and a hat for Joe, Jess, and Marie, and cowls for everyone. Currently I am working on an afghan and another hat for Jess and hats for the puppies.
Recently I made the necklaces Joe and I wore at our Wedding and Joe and I embroidered the felt mittens that held our favors at the tables of our guests.

I will soon be taking a six week crafting course online and hope to be sharing all those creations as well.

We do have plans for the Studio but that will be divulged on another day. Happy crafting!
Stacie




No comments: